Wheels to Work
Wheels 2 Work offers a unique transport solution to people struggling to get to work, training or college.
You could loan one of our Sym Jet 4 mopeds to help you get to work!
If you can answer YES to the following questions then we can help you with a 6 month moped loan:
- Do you live in the Spennymoor?
- Do you have a firm offer of a job, training/college place, or are you already in work/training/college
- Are you struggling to get there?
- Have you checked and found that there are no easy transport options?
- Are you at least 16 years old?
- Do you have or have you applied for a provisional or full driving licence?
- Are you willing to undertake motorcycle training (Compulsory Basic Training)? (Paid for by the scheme)
- Are you able to make weekly loan payments of £25 or £30?
As part of the package, all Wheels to Work members receive everything they need to get them safely on the road, including brand new helmet, jacket, waterproof over-trousers, gloves, heavy duty lock, regular servicing, puncture repairs, MOT, road tax, 24 hour breakdown & recovery, training and insurance.
Please get in touch to find out more by phoning 0191 303 8442,
or Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Find us on Facebookhttps://www.facebook.com/wheelstoworkcountydurham and Twitter@W2WCountyDurham
Wheels to Work is supported by grants from the North East Combined Authority (NECA), Durham County
Council, several County Durham Area Action Partnerships including Spennymoor, the County Durham Community Foundation
and the Virgin Money Foundation.