Spennymoor Town Council wants to provide excellent quality services for the residents of Spennymoor Town and surrounding areas. However, things can sometimes go wrong. If they do, we need to know so we can put them right and learn from our mistakes.
The Town Council sees all customer comments and feedback as a good way of evaluating its services. Complaints and comments are an important part of this process and help us to learn and develop. The Town Council aims to use this information to help drive improvements forward.
Our Promises to you
- You will receive a prompt, courteous and efficient service;
- You can expect a full and fair investigation of your comment or complaint;
- We will be happy to explain procedures to you if you are unsure about anything;
- Your confidentiality will be respected at all times;
- Your personal information will be kept in line with Data Protection;
- You will be kept informed of progress and the outcome of your complaint, as outlined below;
- We will make it easy for customers, or those acting on their behalf, to make a complaint or pass on comments about a service;
- We will try to resolve complaints, put things right where appropriate and take any action necessary to prevent recurrence as soon as practicable;
- We will monitor comments and complaints and provide feedback to Senior Managers and Council Members so that trends are highlighted and can be taken into account when decisions are made.
If you feel the need to submit a complaint, please read our Complaints Policy below then download and complete the Complaints Form.